"Jean-Michel Wilmotte" steak knife, green by Forge de Laguiole
As of July 4, 2020
- Handmade, stainless steel, acrylic glass handles, length of the blades: 11,5 cm, not suitable for the dishwasher
Jean-Michel Wilmotte has given the legendary Laguiole a fashionable, multicolour look and the French architect and star designer has been heaped with praise for his achievement. His masterpieces won the International Knife Award as the "Gourmet Knife of the Year" at the International Trade Fair IWA 2005. The steak knives are produced in the workshops of the Forge de Laguiole. In accordance with the tradition of the company, which goes back over 175 years, each knife is handmade by one single craftsman from start to finish. This uniqueness is also to be seen in the incomparable flexibility of the non-rust, easy-to-sharpen blade which is first forged and then hardened with T12 stainless steel. The steak knives from Jean-Michel Wilmotte are available in ten colours. The standard set contains the six colours (as pictured) but, of course, when you order two or more, you can combine all the colours according to your taste. To view the individual knives, please click on the chosen article in the table below.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.