"Baroque" sugar/ice-cream spoon, gold-plated by Koch & Bergfeld
As of July 6, 2018
- 5½'' L
- 925 sterling silver, gilded, handmade, possibility to reorder
- Dishwasher safe
The Baroque period is seen as an era of pomp and splendour. This "Baroque" cutlery from the Koch & Bergfeld silversmiths revives this period and will add a glamorous touch to any festively decorated table. The rich floral decorations on the cutlery, which was originally designed in 1916, take their inspiration from typical Baroque shapes and the result demands a high level of handcraftsmanship. The silver cutlery is plated with 24-carat gold. A Sterling silver version (925) of the "Baroque" cutlery can be seen below the table.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.