"Nantes" ice cubes spoon, silverplated by Puiforcat
- Silverplated, entirely handmade
- Suitable for the dishwasher
The elegant shape is marked by the distinctive fluting of the handles. While perhaps not immediately visible at first glance, the special charm of the "Nantes" cutlery is the serrated-style design at the end of the handles.
It was the famous French "Petit-Beurre” biscuits that provided the inspiration for this enchanting detail. The well-known biscuit comes from Nantes, which thus appropriately lends its name to this Puiforcat cutlery.
The “Nantes” silver cutlery displays the characteristic features of Jean Puiforcat designs from the 1930s. When the owner of the company at the time took over the production, he initially designed objects that were inspired by "Art Nouveau". Not satisfied with “just” following the artistic trends of the day, the “head designer” soon developed his own design language. A modern style with sleek lines and a lack of excessive frills became his hallmark.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
Care instructions for sterling silver and silverplated flatware
Before first use, wash by hand with a sponge in soapy water. Then wipe immediately with soft, dry cloth.
Puiforcat flatware is dishwasher safe providing the following recommendations are followed:
- The knives are washed in the dishwasher basket, blade downward to let the water flow easily over the blades.
- The machine door is opened at the end of the cycle to avoid condensation marks on the blades.
- The flatware that has been in contact with acid food (salad dressing, lemon, egg, fruit…) is rinsed as soon as possible in warm water.