"Belle Epoque" dessert/starter spoon, sterling silver by Koch & Bergfeld
As of October 31, 2019
- 925 sterling silver, handmade, possibility to reorder
- Dishwasher safe
Gustav Elsaß designed this cutlery, with its delicate lines, for Koch & Bergfeld in Bremen during the Belle Epoque period. It has been skillfully crafted there ever since. Reflecting the style of the time, it exudes elegance and timelessness. Other pieces of cutlery are also available.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.