"Continental Thread" carving knife, sterling silver by Koch & Bergfeld
As of October 22, 2019
- 925 sterling silver, handmade, possibility to reorder
- Dishwasher safe
This famous pattern was developed by skilled silversmiths at Koch & Bergfeld, a company with a long tradition dating back to 1829. Based on the established "Thread" technique, whereby a very fine single or double line of raised silver is used as a border for objects such as cutlery, this pattern is both elegant and timeless. Other pieces of cutlery are also available.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.