"Filet" carving fork, sterling silver by Koch & Bergfeld
As of August 27, 2019
- 925 sterling silver, handmade, possibility to reorder
- Dishwasher safe
The "Filet" pattern dates back to the end of the sixteenth century, when Silversmiths developed a technique, whereby a very fine single or double line of silver was used as a border for objects such as cutlery. 150 years ago this harmonious design experienced a renaissance at the well-known Bremen silver manufacturers, Koch & Bergfeld. This line has been handcrafted at the company every since. Other pieces of cutlery are also available.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.