"Ribbon & Reed" standard soup spoon, sterling silver by Koch & Bergfeld
As of August 16, 2017
- 8¼'' L
- 925 sterling silver, handmade, possibility to reorder
- Dishwasher safe
This well-known criss-cross pattern, characteristic of the Empire style appears on many of the cutlery services of that period. This pattern still exudes a timeless elegance even today. Intricate handcraftsmanship by Koch & Bergfeld, the reputable Bremen silver manufacturers. Other pieces of cutlery are also available. We would be happy to provide you with samples.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.