"Cannes" cocktail server, sterling silver by Puiforcat
- 930 sterling silver, entirely handmade
- Suitable for the dishwasher
What was new then was the three-pronged fork, which can be traced back to the style of Louis XIII. In order to emphasize the unity of the design, the fork handle was manufactured from one piece of metal, thus producing a nice, solid piece of cutlery. A novelty in the design of the spoon was the perfect oval shape of the bowl.
The overall concept of the knife was also revised: The entire handle is now the same width as the blade.
One nice detail of the “Cannes” design includes the five rings adorning the handles.
The high-quality of Puiforcat Cannes cutlery is also revealed in the high percentage of 930/1000 sterling silver it contains. The dinner fork alone contains 100 grams of silver.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
Care instructions for sterling silver and silverplated flatware
Before first use, wash by hand with a sponge in soapy water. Then wipe immediately with soft, dry cloth.
Puiforcat flatware is dishwasher safe providing the following recommendations are followed:
- The knives are washed in the dishwasher basket, blade downward to let the water flow easily over the blades.
- The machine door is opened at the end of the cycle to avoid condensation marks on the blades.
- The flatware that has been in contact with acid food (salad dressing, lemon, egg, fruit…) is rinsed as soon as possible in warm water.