"Papyrus" serving fork, sterling silver by Puiforcat
- 930 sterling silver, entirely handmade
- Suitable for the dishwasher
Two simple grooves are the hallmark of this Puiforcat’s classic décor. The extension of the handle on the base of the spoon and fork has been conceived to represent the beauty of the Nile Delta in which the plant has its natural habitat.
Like every cutlery range from Puiforcat, the “Papyrus” cutlery is meticulously handcrafted from 930/1000 sterling silver.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
Care instructions for sterling silver and silverplated flatware
Before first use, wash by hand with a sponge in soapy water. Then wipe immediately with soft, dry cloth.
Puiforcat flatware is dishwasher safe providing the following recommendations are followed:
- The knives are washed in the dishwasher basket, blade downward to let the water flow easily over the blades.
- The machine door is opened at the end of the cycle to avoid condensation marks on the blades.
- The flatware that has been in contact with acid food (salad dressing, lemon, egg, fruit…) is rinsed as soon as possible in warm water.