"Olive wood" bread knife by Forge de Laguiole
As of November 20, 2020
- Olive wood handle, blade of stainless steel, length of the blade: 17.5 cm
- Not suitable for the dishwasher
The new bread knife from Forge de Laguiole adheres to the proud tradition of this French cutler. It is completely assembled by hand. The skilfully forged 17.5 cm blade has been hardened using T12 blade steel and, like the elegant olive wood handle, subsequently honed and refined by hand. The stylised bee and the intricate decoration on the back of the knife are a hallmark of the Laguiole cutlers. The serrated steel edge is ideal for cutting all kinds of bread. The knife is nice to hold and stays sharp for a long time.
- 3 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 4 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.