"Olive wood" carving knife and fork by Forge de Laguiole
As of February 19, 2020
- Length: knife 30 cm, fork 25.5 cm, olive wood, stainless steel, not suitable for the dishwasher
This most distinctive carving set is a favourite classic from the workshops of the Forge de Laguiole. This company's 175-year tradition, which it still follows today, requires each item to be handcrafted by one single master craftsman from start to finish. The company vouches for quality forged blades hardened with T12 stainless steel. This process ensures a particularly smooth edge and a slim blade which can carve your roast or other meat with ease. The handles of the cutlery are made of olive wood. The decorative bee and the beautiful engraving on the back of the knife are the heritage of the Laguiole blacksmiths.
- 1 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 4 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.