"Frivole" sugar bowl by Bernardaud
As of May 16, 2019
- 8.5 oz
- Limoges porcelain with gold finish
- Not suitable for dishwasher and microwave
The name of this Limoges porcelain keeps its promise: it is called "Frivole" and was designed by Hervé van der Straeten for Bernardaud. The design is characteristic of the famous French designer's work. He is known for his combination of different styles. "Frivole" unites clear classical lines with lighthearted Baroque shapes. The result is a dinner service that is both very feminine and modern. Its glamorous appearance is underlined by the gold finish on the handles and rims, making it a focal point of any gathering.
- approx. 5 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.