"Poissons d'or" fish plates, set of 6 by Bernardaud
As of September 20, 2017
- 10¼'' d
- Limoges porcelain, refined with gold
- Not suitable for the dishwasher or microwave
This set of six Bernardaud fish plates is called "Golden Fish". It marks the revival of a design originally conceived by Jacques Bernardaud in 1955. Each of the plates is decorated with a different exotic fish: Callyodon (parrotfish), Exocet (flying fish), Hemiramphus (half-beaks), Lampris (moonfish), Pomacanthus (angelfish) and Rhombus (flatfish). The names of the fish are as remarkable as the exclusive design. A delicate grey grid - reminiscent of a net - has been painted on the white background. The fish are exactly replicated in two fine shades of gold.
- 1 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 5 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.