"Pulse" dessert plate, large by Hering Berlin
As of October 21, 2019
- H¾'', ø 9¼''
- Handmade, bisque porcelain
- Dishwasher safe and suitable for the microwave
Care instructions for biscuit porcelain
Modern porcelain with a clear and poetic design is the hallmark of Hering Berlin's work. With the name "Pulse", this entirely white table service is a celebration of pure form and is highlighted by its extra broad, grooved edges. These are made of rough, matt bisque porcelain, which provides an exciting contrast to the otherwise translucent glazed crockery. "Pulse" is not only a service for gourmets and connoisseurs who derive such pleasure from exclusive and beautiful things, but also for those who can appreciate excellent handicraft work. "Pulse" is also very up-to-date in terms of handling convenience. All the items are dishwashersafe and suitable for the microwave.
- 2 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 2-3 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.