"Spulen no. 47" tumbler , size M, clear by Rotter Glas
As of January 13, 2020
- H3¼'', ø 3¼'', 7.8 oz
- Crystal glass, entirely handmade
- Dishwasher safe
These mouthblown glasses made using an overlay technique are the most recent works by Stefanie Hering, a designer who has otherwise made a name for herself with her vases, plates and votive candle holders of biscuit porcelain. At the invitation of the Lübeck glass manufacturer Carl Rotter, she is now working in a new material and her new lines include this "Spulen no. 47" glass collection consisting of white wine, red wine glasses and tumblers. Her familiar hallmark is in evidence here: clear design, minimalist ornamentation and an eye for detail. Every glass is first mouthblown and then transformed by the cutter in a series of steps into a magnificent, unique and delightfully decorated objet d'art.
- approx. 2 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
You will find further cuts and colours for the Carl Rotter tumblers on this overview (PDF 1,4 MB).