"Kugel no. 18" tumbler, size M, pink by Rotter Glas
- H3¼'', ø 3¼'', 7.8 oz
- Crystal glass, entirely handmade
- Suitable for the dishwasher
The circular shapes in the "Kugel no. 18" tumblers in size M from Carl Rotter resemble honeycombs. During an intricate process, they are engraved into the upper coloured layer of glass by a skilled craftsman. They not only reflect the light in a thousand different ways, they also offer a splendid view inside the "Kugel no. 18" tumblers in size M from Carl Rotter.
All Carl Rotter glasses use an overlay technique, meaning they have two layers of mouth-blown glass, which is what creates their unique impression of depth. The outer, hand-polished layer of the "Kugel no. 18" tumblers in size M glows in seven brilliant colours: from amber to light blue and ruby red.
Carl Rotter designed the "Kugel no. 18" tumblers and obtained a patent for them in 1929. The spherical drilling technique used to engrave the lens shapes in the glass is absolutely unique. The "Kugel no. 18" tumblers are a classic design and have become the hallmark of the manufactory.
- 1 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 12 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
The Rotter tumbler is available in ten brilliant colours and the following four sizes: S, M, X and L.
Our range shows only a selection of available glassware by Rotter Glas. If you have a desired combination of size, colour and design, we will be happy to assist you.
You will find all cuts and colours for the tumblers on this overview.