"Marjorie no. 24" tumbler, size M, pink by Rotter Glas
- H3¼'', ø 3¼'', 7.8 oz
- Entirely handmade, suitable for the dishwasher
- Suitable for the dishwasher
Carl Rotter surprised his wife on their wedding anniversary with a new design and named it after her. The "Marjorie no. 24" glasses symbolise the different phases of a relationship – visualised in the different engraving techniques. The difficult times in a marriage are depicted in the spirals: during the grinding process, it is not possible to pause – which demands strength and fortitude. The view through the clear spherical shapes symbolises confidence and trust, and makes any hurdles suddenly seem very small.
- approx. 12 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
The Rotter tumbler is available in ten brilliant colours and the following four sizes: S, M, X and L.
Our range shows only a selection of available glassware by Rotter Glas. If you have a desired combination of size, colour and design, we will be happy to assist you.
You will find all cuts and colours for the tumblers on this overview.