"Omega no. 5" tumbler, size M, light green by Rotter Glas
As of December 13, 2019
- H3¼'', ø 3¼'', 7.8 oz
- Entirely handmade, suitable for the dishwasher
- Suitable for the dishwasher
It could so easily be an original design from the seventies - but it is not. The "Omega no. 5" collection is a design by the Berlin designer Stefanie Hering. The strict formal shapes of the red wine, white wine, and water glasses, with their design of different sized circles in a subtle green tone, are guaranteed to thrill modernists. Much more than modern highlights for the dining table, these glasses are minor works of art - manufactured by Carl Rotter, one of the few remaining producers of high quality glassware. In the workshops of the Lübeck factory, every glass is mouthblown, gradually covered with a coat of colour and then transformed by the cutter into a magnificent and unique product.
- approx. 2 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
You will find further cuts and colours for the Carl Rotter tumblers on this overview (PDF 1,4 MB).