"Pearls no. 6" tumbler, size M, blue by Rotter Glas
- H3¼'', ø 3¼'', 7.8 oz
- Crystal glass, entirely handmade
- Suitable for the dishwasher
Carl Rotter, a Lübeck family business, combines traditional handcraftsmanship with modern glass design, as these "Pearls no. 6" tumblers in size M beautifully demonstrate.
The basic shape is first mouthblown and then covered with a layer of colour. Then a cutter uses his perception and skill to transform the tumbler in a series of steps into an elegant ornament. The completion of a Carl Rotter glass takes up to five hours.
The "Pearls no. 6" glasses produce an energising and cheerful effect – bubbling as they do on all sides. They can be combined very successfully with the "Shoal no. 129" tumblers from Carl Rotter.
- 2 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 12 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
The Rotter tumbler is available in ten brilliant colours and the following four sizes: S, M, X and L.
Our range shows only a selection of available glassware by Rotter Glas. If you have a desired combination of size, colour and design, we will be happy to assist you.
You will find all cuts and colours for the tumblers on this overview.