"Fusion" "Charlotte" jug by Bernardaud
As of September 24, 2020
- 44.0 oz
- Limoges porcelain
- Suitable for the dishwasher and for the microwave
Fusion Cuisine has revolutionised dining table culture. This adventurous cooking style, which combines ingredients and cooking techniques from Asia, Australia, California and Europe, is not only to be found in the fashionable “in-restaurants”; it is also becoming increasingly popular in private kitchens. The renowned French porcelain manufacturer Bernardaud has taken up this trend and has designed a stunning tableware series. Its "Fusion" service – made of radiant white Limoges porcelain – presents a new variety of shapes. In addition to plates in XL-size, which provide a sparkling stage for the imaginative culinary creations, the series also offers a wide selection of dishes and bowls. There could be no more effective way of presenting Fusion Cuisine than with this service!
- 1 in stock. Discontinued product, no additional pieces available.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.