Pepper snail, white glazed interior by Nymphenburg
As of May 14, 2021
- Handicraft, white biscuit exterior/white glazed interior
Delicate organic shapes are Ted Muehling's hallmark. This collection that he conceived for the Nymphenburg porcelain factory clearly reflects his interest in nature. A moon snail provided the inspiration for this asymmetric dish with its spiral shape. It is a work of art that fulfils Muehling's ambition which is to "highlight the delicate, translucent beauty of the porcelain and, at the same time, to try to capture the alluring shapes of nature." The matching salt and pepper snails are available either individually or as a set. All of the products are available with three finishes, either white bisque with a white glazed interior surface, white bisque with a celadon glazed interior surface or white bisque with a shell pink glazed interior surface. (Photographs by Don Freeman).
- 1 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 4 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.