"En Cage" table lantern, 1 tea light, violet by Saint-Louis
As of October 16, 2020
- H7½'', ø 6½''
- Mouthblown, hand-cut crystal glass
- Hand-wash recommended
Advice on care for Saint Louis glassware
The "En Cage" lanterns from Saint-Louis look a bit like hot-air balloons. The crystal glass has been "inflated" to various sizes (up to a diameter of 25.2 cm). Inside, a gracefully engineered support holds up to three tea lights. When lit, the light refracts against the skilfully cut coloured glass to produce a thousand different highlights. In order to produce this result, the glass from the Saint-Louis crystal glass manufactory, a French company renowned for its fine craftsmanship, is mouth blown and cut by hand by the company's skilled artisans.
- approx. 8 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.