"Marlene" bonbon dish, fuchsia by Theresienthal
As of July 16, 2020
- H8¾'', ø 4¾''
- Crystal glass, with lid, handmade, clear base
The design of the "Marlene" series from the Theresienthal glass manufactory exudes the spirit of the 1920s and is inspired by the art deco movement. These bonbon dishes have been added to an already wonderful glassware collection. They are both an enchanting eye catcher as well as a practical container for bonbons and chocolates. The elegant recipient is available in clear glass and in three different colours: amber, grapefruit and fuchsia.
- 4 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 3 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.