"Fantomes" salt and pepper mills by L'Objet
- Brass, smoked oak, ceramic grinder, presented in a luxury gift box
Small: 8 x 8 x 20 cm
Large: 8 x 8 x 22 cm
In order to bring the original ideas of the Haas Brothers to life, the design team of L'Objet had to introduce a whole range of new shapes and craft techniques as well as new materials into the manufacturing process. This is also the case for the "Fantomes" salt and pepper mills. Each set of salt and pepper mill comes in a premium L'Objet gift box.
- This product is currently not available.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
Clean the salt and pepper mill with salt. It is easy to clean the grinder for residue - simply by grinding coarse salt. This will clean the ceramic grinding stone built into the grinder, as well as the removable ceramic cone. Clean with a brush or water. For a more thorough clean we recommend to clean the grinder by turning the grinder forth and back while keeping the grinder up-side-down. Ceramic parts need to dry completely, for at least 24 hours, before mounting and grinding again.