"Corno" shoehorn, mokka by GioBagnara
As of July 9, 2019
- 11½'' x 2''
- Handcrafted in Italy, shoehorn made of buffalo horn with calf leather handle, scratch and waterproof
The style is in the detail: This is a motto clearly reflected by the "Corno" shoe horn by GioBagnara. The softly curved "Corno" shoehorn is made of buffalo horn. A decorative leather band provides the handle of this elegant shoehorn. Since buffalo horn is a natural product no two shoehorns are alike. The "Corno" shoehorn comes in a beautiful GioBagnara gift box and is crafted entirely by hand.
- 1 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 5 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.