"Pearl" green, dinner plate by Nymphenburg
As of July 1, 2020
- ø 10¼''
- All handmade, dishwashable
The "Pearl" dinner service is probably one of the most well-known models from the Nymphenburg porcelain manufactory. It was designed by Dominikus Auliczek who succeeded the famous porcelain artist Anton Bustelli in 1763. Inspired by the clear stylistic elements of the Louis XVI period, Auliczek created the first dinner service in Europe with a dodecagonal shape and decorated the edges with a raised beaded rim. The cups, milk jugs, sugar bowls and bowls are decorated with a vibrant floral design. This dinner service is extraordinarily versatile. In this innovative variation of white and light green colours, elegance is combined with noble understatement. Alternative models in this "Pearl" line can be found below the table.
- approx. 8 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.