"Allée du roy" breakfast cup and saucer by Raynaud
As of September 17, 2022
- 10.8 oz
- Limoges porcelain, partly goldplated
- Dishwasher safe (max. 50°C) but not suitable for the microwave
Don't copy the past, reinterpret it: that is the maxim of the porcelain manufacturer Raynaud. "Allée du Roy" is a perfect example reviving a classic design from the eighteenth century. The gold finish is of traditional character, while the bright green and dynamic blue colours of the decoration exude youth and freshness. The clear lines of the individual pieces enhance the overall contemporary effect.
- approx. 5 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.