"Histoire Naturelle" coffee pot by Raynaud
As of June 4, 2020
- L8¾'' x W8¾'' x H6½'', 29.4 oz
- Limoges porcelain
- Suitable for the diswasher and for the microwave
The "Histoire naturelle" collection is a real delight for nature-lovers. The butterflies and the birds that hover over this white porcelain are all protected species and are only very rarely to be seen in their natural habitat. It is for our pleasure that the designer Pamela Baldwin has discovered them and that Raynaud has captured the spirit of these rare creatures with such great love and skill for eternity.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.