"Emperor's Garden" bread & butter plate by Sieger by Fürstenberg
As of November 17, 2022
- H½'', ø 7''
- Handmade, porcelain with gilt decoration.
- Dishwashable with the exception of the pieces with a lot of gold decoration, such as the teapot, completely gilded or teacup, which preferably should be washed by hand.
A successful symbiosis of luxury, beauty and function: that is the result of a cooperation with Sieger Design and the porcelain manufacturer Fürstenberg. Together they have developed a fabulous dinner service. The "Emperor's Garden" takes its example from the magical art of Chinese porcelain manufacture, displaying a veritable firework of colour and hand-gilded motifs, but yet still managing to maintain a very individual flair. The wide range of different dishes, plates, cups and accessories all have their own unique character and - thanks to a system of finely coordinated sizes, shapes and measurements - can be used in many different ways and combinations. The base of the cylindrical bowls has been designed, for example, to fit exactly into the centre of the rim plates, while the cloches can be combined with the rim plates as well as the cylindrical and round bowls and - when turned upright - can serve as bowls, too. All seven different kinds of cups can be combined with three saucers - so there is total freedom of choice. "Emperor's Garden" thus makes it possible for a dinner-party host to think up ever new table arrangements.
- 6 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 2 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.