"Wunderkammer" tea cup no. 1 (without saucer), coup-shaped by Sieger by Fürstenberg
- ø 4½'', 6.8 oz
- Handmade, porcelain partly refined with 24-carat gold finish
- Dishwasher safe and suitable for the microwave (except for items with gold)
The "Wunderkammer" dinner service from Sieger by Fürstenberg takes you on a fascinating journey. Beautiful blue flowers and butterflies adorn the china, encircling the geometric shapes such as the Sieger Stern or perfectly formed circles.
There is a kaleidoscopic combination of flora, fauna and imaginary motifs. Each piece has its own individual design, yet also slots smoothly into place in the overall collection.
Some porcelain articles are refined with 24-carat gold or have a variety of different designs.
All of the articles from the "Wunderkammer" collection from Sieger by Fürstenberg can be combined in a multitude of different ways because the sizes have been conceived to exactly fit one inside the other.
- approx. 1-2 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
"Wunderkammer" is based on "My China" from Sieger by Fürstenberg, a dinner service with three basic shapes and many combination possibilities:
Overview of the "Wunderkammer" dinner service
Shape overview for all "My China" pieces
My China: a versatile dinner service
Complete overview of the combination possibilities