"Wagenfeld" milk jug by Fürstenberg
As of July 2, 2020
- H3½'', ø 3'', 8.8 oz
- Handmade, dishwashable and suitable for the microwave
"Utensils should be beautiful, otherwise they do not fulfil their purpose." It was on the basis of this maxim that Wilhelm Wagenfeld, the renowned Bauhaus designer, created a dinner service for the Fürstenberg porcelain manufactory in 1934. Today, the design is still regarded as a milestone in the history of porcelain and crockery manufacture. Just three years after its creation, Wilhem Wagenfeld's so-called "Form 639" was awarded a gold medal at the World Exhibition in Paris. Its distinct shape and soft flowing lines makes "Form 639" a timeless, classic and aesthetically pleasing dinner service. The range has now been extended to include numerous additional articles such as vases, dishes and lamps.
- approx. 1-2 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.