"Pearl" white, dinner plate by Nymphenburg
As of May 29, 2020
- ø 10¼''
- All handmade, dishwashable
This "Pearl" dinner service is one of the classic designs manufactured at the Nymphenburg porcelain manufactory: Dominikus Auliczek - who succeeded Franz Anton Bustelli in 1763 - conceived this timeless and exquisite design. Auliczek, inspired by the clear stylistic elements of Louis XVI, created the first dinner service in Europe with a dodecagonal shape. A characteristic feature of Auliczek's design is the raised beaded rim. The cups, milk jugs, sugar bowls and bowls are decorated with a vibrant floral design. The dinner service is available in a variety of different models. In pure white, it has a very modern and minimalistic appearance. Alternative models in this "Pearl" line can be found below the table.
- approx. 8 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.