"Vannerie Gold" coffee cup and saucer by Alberto Pinto
As of November 12, 2018
- Cup: d 5.5 cm, H 6 cm, saucer: d 12.5 cm
The artistic relief design of the handpainted Limoges porcelain is reminiscent of the surface structure of a basket chair. The gold colouration ensures a touch of classic elegance. Alberto Pinto took his inspiration for this "Vannerie" design from Jean Michel Frank's rattan chairs from the 1930s. These Bauhaus classics stand for elegant minimalism combined with natural materials. In the opinion of Albert Pinto, "Vannerie Gold", like Jean Michel Frank's furniture, has what it takes to be a perennial hit: "Even today, it is already difficult to tell whether it was designed recently or a hundred years ago." Completely handcrafted, so please allow for longer delivery times.
- approx. 12 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.