"Glamour Platinum" dessert plate by Hering Berlin
As of September 16, 2022
- H¾'', ø 9¼''
- Handmade, finished with platinum
- Not suitable for the dishwasher, not suitable for the microwave
Care instructions for porcelain with precious metals
In 2005, Hering Berlin brought out its first two dinner services. They immediately became the darlings of the avant-garde chefs who recognised the totally new stage the uncompromisingly modern plates offer for their own creative materpieces. This partially glazed "Glamour" dinner service by Hering Berlin is handcrafted in bisque porcelain and refined with fine platinum. First, the white, unglazed bisque porcelain is smoothed and polished using a special diamond sponge. Only when the very last speck of dust has been removed, it is possible to paint by hand the platinum. In short: handcraftsmanship at its best. Individual pieces of the service also make stunning eye-catchers and can naturally be combined with other Hering Berlin dinner services. "Glamour" is also available with a gold finish (see below).
- approx. 6 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.