"Treasure Platinum" dinner plate, coup-shaped by Sieger by Fürstenberg
- H1'', ø 11½''
- Handmade, porcelain with platinum finish
- Dishwashable except for fully platinum-plated pieces, but not suitable for the microwave
The more or less ninety-nine percent pure platinum highlights the luxurious appearance of the pure white porcelain and demonstrates its purity in a way that was not obvious until now.
Each piece of the dinner service has its own unique appearance: either by providing a flat, mirror-like surface or adding a line around the rim, the decoration enhances the special character and shape of each individual item.
In order to demonstrate this extraordinary elegance at its best, some of the pieces are lavishly decorated with platinum. There is even a completely platinum-plated version of the teapot.
Another attractive detail is the fact that the platinum application runs around the respective borders. The underneath and inner borders have been consistently adorned. That is luxury right down to the last detail.
- 3 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 2 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
"Treasure" is based on "My China" from Sieger by Fürstenberg, a dinner service with three basic shapes and many combination possibilities:
Overview of the "Treasure" dinner service
Shape overview for all "My China" pieces
My China: a versatile dinner service
Complete overview of the combination possibilities