Red coral spoon by Nymphenburg
As of July 9, 2019
- Glazed, biscuit porcelain handle, handicraft
Designer Ted Muehling created these opulent porcelain caviar spoons for the Nymphenburg porcelain factory. The complex branched shape of the fiery orange spoon immediately conjures up pictures of Mediterranean coral. Sun-bleached coral, Ted Muehling found on the beach in the Caribbean, was the inspiration for the white perforated spoon. (Photographs by Don Freeman).
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.