"Vertigo" butter dish by Christofle
As of November 24, 2021
- H3½'', ø 3¼''
- Crystal glass, silverplated, diameter of the crystal dish: 6.5 cm
Her hotels have become places of pilgrimage, her design objects collectors' items and "Vogue" once called her the "aesthetic conscience of the present": Andrée Putman is regarded around the world as a trendsetter in things of good taste. For Christofle she designed a collection of tableware and utensils. These include this silverplated butter dish and crystal glass plate, a wonderful combination of traditional and avant-garde design. The lightly curved ring is a characteristic feature of the entire collection. Further creations from the "Vertigo" collection can be found below.
- 4 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 8 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.