"Clam" shell, celadon by Nymphenburg
As of November 17, 2022
- L3½'' x W2¾'' x H1¼''
- Handicraft, white exterior, biscuit/seladon, glazed interior
Like shells on the beach, you will want to pick up and hold these "Clams". The matt bisque exterior contrast starkly with the shiny glazed interior surface. These objets d'art were designed by the well-known New York designer Ted Muehling for the Nymphenburg porcelain factory. The small dishes impressively prove how well the precise processing of this wafer-thin porcelain is suited to depicting these organic forms. (Photographs by Don Freeman).
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.