"Albi" cream soup spoon, silverplated by Christofle
As of September 29, 2022
- Silverplated, 10-year reorder possibility after discontinuation of retail sale
- Dishwasher safe, care instructions
Elegant, timeless and absolutely delightful: the distinctive design of the silverplated "Albi" cutlery by Christofle is the perfect complement to all styles of porcelain. This line takes its name from the French town of Albi, which is located between Toulouse and Bordeaux. The design was inspired by the clearly defined lines of Albi's famous Gothic cathedral. "Albi" is not only enchanting because it is so beautiful; it also provides lasting quality, a quality the manufacturer Christofle has come to stand for in the last 150 years experience.
- approx. 8 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
You will find here an overview of the shapes of all Christofle cutlery pieces. The lengths vary from design to design. Please note that Christofle does not produce all pieces in all designs.Overview of shapes and sizes (PDF 675 KB)