"Paris" fish serving knife, silverplated by Ercuis
As of February 25, 2020
- Silverplated, dishwasher safe
Alberto Pinto has created a lasting tribute to his adopted home city of Paris for the silversmiths Ercuis with his silverplated "Paris" cutlery. For years, the metropolis on the banks of the Seine has been providing the star designer born in Casablanca with the inspiration for glamorous interior designs and breathtaking creations. The idea for "Paris" came from a classic criss-cross design dating back to the eighteenth century, which Alberto Pinto has reinterpreted to produce this timeless product. "Paris" is also available, on request, in (925) sterling silver.
- approx. 3 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.