"Chantaco" dinner spoon, silverplated by Puiforcat
- Silverplated, entirely handmade
- Suitable for the dishwasher
“Chantaco” combines aesthetically pleasant proportions with a clever balancing of overall weight.
Characteristic of the Art Deco design is the distinctive fluting of the handles that produces a sophisticated interplay of light and shade.
A typical feature for the Jean Puiforcat designs from that period is the three-pronged fork and the spoon’s oval-shaped bowl. The overall concept of the knife was also revised: The entire handle is now the same width as the blade.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
Care instructions for sterling silver and silverplated flatware
Before first use, wash by hand with a sponge in soapy water. Then wipe immediately with soft, dry cloth.
Puiforcat flatware is dishwasher safe providing the following recommendations are followed:
- The knives are washed in the dishwasher basket, blade downward to let the water flow easily over the blades.
- The machine door is opened at the end of the cycle to avoid condensation marks on the blades.
- The flatware that has been in contact with acid food (salad dressing, lemon, egg, fruit…) is rinsed as soon as possible in warm water.