"Normandie" dinner spoon, silverplated by Puiforcat
- Silverplated, entirely handmade
- Suitable for the dishwasher
The stringently geometric shape is particularly eye-catching. It is characteristic of the design language used by Jean Puiforcat and provided the foundation for the French manufacturer’s success. The Orfèvrerie Puiforcat is one of the most exclusive silversmiths in the world.
The handles of the Puiforcat “Normandy” spoons and forks are adorned with an elegant medallion. On request, initials can be engraved on the cutlery.
- 5 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 4 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
Care instructions for sterling silver and silverplated flatware
Before first use, wash by hand with a sponge in soapy water. Then wipe immediately with soft, dry cloth.
Puiforcat flatware is dishwasher safe providing the following recommendations are followed:
- The knives are washed in the dishwasher basket, blade downward to let the water flow easily over the blades.
- The machine door is opened at the end of the cycle to avoid condensation marks on the blades.
- The flatware that has been in contact with acid food (salad dressing, lemon, egg, fruit…) is rinsed as soon as possible in warm water.