"Annecy" dessert knife with steel blade, sterling silver by Puiforcat
- 930 sterling silver, entirely handmade
- Suitable for the dishwasher
A typical feature of the cutlery lines designed by Jean Puiforcat in the 1930s – for what remains the most exclusive silversmith in France – is the three-pronged fork. In order to emphasize the unity of the design, the fork handle was manufactured from one piece of metal, thus producing a nice, solid piece of cutlery.
A new design feature of the spoon was the perfect oval shape of the bowl.
The high-quality of the handcrafted Puiforcat Annecy cutlery is also revealed in the high percentage of 930/1000 sterling silver that is used. The soup spoon alone contains 104 grams of silver.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
Care instructions for sterling silver and silverplated flatware
Before first use, wash by hand with a sponge in soapy water. Then wipe immediately with soft, dry cloth.
Puiforcat flatware is dishwasher safe providing the following recommendations are followed:
- The knives are washed in the dishwasher basket, blade downward to let the water flow easily over the blades.
- The machine door is opened at the end of the cycle to avoid condensation marks on the blades.
- The flatware that has been in contact with acid food (salad dressing, lemon, egg, fruit…) is rinsed as soon as possible in warm water.