"Royal" dinner fork, sterling silver by Puiforcat
- 930 sterling silver, entirely handmade
- Suitable for the dishwasher
The Puiforcat model with its curved handles decorated with ornate floral patterns was designed by Nicolas Cornu in 1775 and was the favourite cutlery of Louis XV and Madame de Pompadour.
Puiforcat’s commitment to uphold its traditional role as part of France’s cultural heritage demands the highest level of skill and attention to detail. And that is why each piece of “Royal” is absolutely unique because it has been crafted and polished with the greatest precision.
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
Care instructions for sterling silver and silverplated flatware
Before first use, wash by hand with a sponge in soapy water. Then wipe immediately with soft, dry cloth.
Puiforcat flatware is dishwasher safe providing the following recommendations are followed:
- The knives are washed in the dishwasher basket, blade downward to let the water flow easily over the blades.
- The machine door is opened at the end of the cycle to avoid condensation marks on the blades.
- The flatware that has been in contact with acid food (salad dressing, lemon, egg, fruit…) is rinsed as soon as possible in warm water.