"Velvet" dessert plate by Hering Berlin
As of December 14, 2019
- H¾'', ø 9¼''
- Handmade, bisque porcelain, partly soft cut, partly glazed
- Dishwasher safe and suitable for the microwave
Care instructions for biscuit porcelain
Hering Berlin presents "Velvet", a collection of crockery which is so unmistakably the work of the talented, young Berlin designer Stefanie Hering. As was the case with her vases, bowls and votives, she has chosen a sensuous white as her basic material. The edges of the plates are made of smoothed silky matt, unglazed bisque porcelain and form a pleasant contrast to the translucent glazed inner surfaces. The edges also promise haptic pleasure as the soft surfaces resemble the feel of velvety silk.
- 2 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 2-3 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.