"Glamour Gold" beaker, large by Hering Berlin
As of June 5, 2020
- H3¼'', ø 4¼'', 5.7 oz
- Handmade, finished with gold
- Not suitable for the dishwasher, not suitable for the microwave
Care instructions for porcelain with precious metals
The international fraternity of top chefs love Hering Berlin's dinner services. Avant-Garde cooks recognise the totally new stage the uncompromisingly modern plates offer for their own creative materpieces. This partially glazed "Glamour" dinner service by Hering Berlin is handcrafted in bisque porcelain and refined with top-quality gold. First, the white, unglazed bisque porcelain is smoothed and polished using a special diamond sponge. Only when the very last speck of dust has been removed, it is possible to paint by hand the high-carat gold. In short: handcraftsmanship at its best. Individual pieces of the service also make stunning eye-catchers and can naturally be combined with other Hering Berlin dinner services. "Glamour" is also available with a platinum finish (see below).
- 1 in stock. Discontinued product, no additional pieces available.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.