"Pearl" gold, deep plate by Nymphenburg
As of September 27, 2021
- ø 8¾''
- All handmade, refined with 24-carat gold
- Suitable for the dishwasher but not for the microwave
Inspired by the clear stylistic elements of the Louis XVI period, Dominikus Auliczek has designed this classic "Pearl" dinner service for the Nymphenburg porcelain manufactory. It was the first dinner service in Europe to have a dodecagonal shape. A characteristic feature of Auliczek's design is the raised beaded edge. The cups, milk jugs, sugar bowls and bowls are decorated with a vibrant floral design. The dinner service is extraordinarily versatile. This white porcelain with its 24-carat, pure gold decoration looks as elegant as a solitaire ring. Alternative models in this "Pearl" line can be found below the table.
- approx. 8 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.