"Branch" candlestick, white biscuit, large by Nymphenburg
As of November 1, 2019
- Handicraft, white biscuit exterior/white glazed interior
It is permissible for a company with the fine reputation of the Nymphenburg porcelain factory decides to experiment. New York designer Ted Muehling has taken the art of porcelain manufacture to its extremes to create decoratively shaped objects, inspired by nature. These "branch" candlesticks number among his most sophisticated creations. Reminiscent of the Rococo period, these candlesticks are a marvel of precise handcraftsmanship, made of a rough white bisque porcelain. (Photographs by Don Freeman).
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.