Butterfly lantern by Nymphenburg
As of May 14, 2021
- Handicraft, white biscuit exterior/white glazed interior
Only true masters of their trade such as Ted Muehling are able to lend porcelain such an elegant flair. The New York designer was nonetheless dependent on the experienced skills of the Nymphenburg craftsmen to turn his idea for this delicate, translucent butterfly lantern into the finished product. The Nymphenburg porcelain factory continues to use the demanding techniques used to manufacture porcelain in the 18th century. They are masters at removing the unfired porcelain shape from the mould after a very short drying time. Only a film of porcelain is allowed to form. This is the only way to ensure the wafer-thin quality of the porcelain. (Photographs by Don Freeman).
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.