"Tulip" votive by Nymphenburg
As of February 23, 2021
- Handmade, glazed porcelain
Europe's thinnest porcelain is manufactured in Nymphenburg. New York designer Ted Muehling made use of this skill to create an exquisite collection for this reputable company. His tulip votive is as delicate as a paper lantern and this is thanks to a special production process and an extremely high level of handcraftsmanship. The secret is to remove the unfired porcelain shape from the mould after just a very short drying time. Only a film of porcelain is allowed to form. This is the only way to ensure the wafer-thin quality of the votive. (Photographs by Don Freeman).
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.